Recent work by Jean-Luc Rouas
Jean-Luc Rouas will tak about two recent research trends:
– Detection of audio events for surveillance in public transportation
– Identification of dialects using prosodic cues
Date: 2006-Jul-11 Time: 15:30:00 Room: 336
For more information:
INESC-ID ESR Talks – February 2023
If you are a masters/PhD student or a postdoctoral fellow, come and present your work in an informal and friendly environment – and savour some tasty snacks!
Individual talks will be 10-15 minutes plus time for feedback. Enroll on your selected date by emailing pedro.ferreira[at]inesc-id.pt.
Happening on the second Wednesday of every month (4pm-5pm):
- 15 February (Alves Redol, Room 9)
- 15 March (Alves Redol, Room 9)
- 12 April (Alves Redol, Room 9)
- 10 May (Alves Redol, Room 9)
- 14 June (Alves Redol, Room 9)
- 12 July (Alves Redol, Room 9)
We hope to see you there!