Next-generation sequencing (for dummies)
Paulo G. S. da Fonseca,
We present the basics of the new high-throughput sequencing technologies and discuss some of its applications and associated research problems from a bioinformatics perspective.
Date: 2009-Sep-10 Time: 14:00:00 Room: 336
For more information:
INESC-ID ESR Talks – February 2023
If you are a masters/PhD student or a postdoctoral fellow, come and present your work in an informal and friendly environment – and savour some tasty snacks!
Individual talks will be 10-15 minutes plus time for feedback. Enroll on your selected date by emailing pedro.ferreira[at]inesc-id.pt.
Happening on the second Wednesday of every month (4pm-5pm):
- 15 February (Alves Redol, Room 9)
- 15 March (Alves Redol, Room 9)
- 12 April (Alves Redol, Room 9)
- 10 May (Alves Redol, Room 9)
- 14 June (Alves Redol, Room 9)
- 12 July (Alves Redol, Room 9)
We hope to see you there!