A Physiological model for human patients subject to anaewsthesia
The seminar describes a model fort patients under anaesthesia comprising depth of anaesthesia, neuromuscular blockade and the interaction of analgesic drugswith the cardiovascular system.
Date: 2009-Dec-10 Time: 16:00:00 Room: 336
For more information:
INESC-ID ESR Talks – February 2023
If you are a masters/PhD student or a postdoctoral fellow, come and present your work in an informal and friendly environment – and savour some tasty snacks!
Individual talks will be 10-15 minutes plus time for feedback. Enroll on your selected date by emailing pedro.ferreira[at]inesc-id.pt.
Happening on the second Wednesday of every month (4pm-5pm):
- 15 February (Alves Redol, Room 9)
- 15 March (Alves Redol, Room 9)
- 12 April (Alves Redol, Room 9)
- 10 May (Alves Redol, Room 9)
- 14 June (Alves Redol, Room 9)
- 12 July (Alves Redol, Room 9)
We hope to see you there!