Visualization and Intelligent Multimodal Interfaces
Research innovative interaction and visualization techniques that improve Human-Computer Interfaces to address real needs.
The Visualization and Intelligent Multimodal Interfaces group does research in novel user interaction paradigms and high-performance graphics rendering with applications to Health, Design and Manufacturing applications. We have focused our activities on Global Illumination algorithms and Multimodal Interfaces, including speech, sound, vision, brain-computer interfaces and full-body posture among other modalities.
The Visualization and Intelligent Multimodal Interfaces group, at INESC-ID (Lisbon, Portugal), works on:
- Multimodal Interfaces
- Visualization and Simulation
- Virtual,Mixed and Augmented Reality
- Physically-based Rendering
- Multimedia Information Retrieval and Sketch-Based Modeling
- Information Visualization
- Accessibility and Mobile Computing
- Computational Geometry and Surface Representations