The first INESC-ID Alumni Talk took place today, September 24, 2021.
An event that joined together INESC-ID researchers, students and trainees to share experiences, knowledge and create good memories again.
The session also served as the launch of the INESC-ID alumni group on Linkedin.
The INESC-ID Alumni Talk had a very special panel. 3 INESC-ID alumni accepted our invitation and our challenge and shared their journey and challenges with us. André Luís Martins, Senior Software Engineer at Hitachi Vantara, Jaime Jorge, CEO and Co-founder of Codacy and Joana Gonçalves, Assistant Professor, PatternRecognition & Bioinformatics, at TU Delft.
The moderator for this inaugural session was Professor Arlindo Oliveira, Researcher at INESC-ID, President of the INESC Holding and a Distinguished Professor at Instituto Superior Técnico.
INESC-ID ALUMNI GROUP
If your life passes or has passed through INESC-ID join us on Linkedin.
Being part of the INESC-ID Alumni Group is an opportunity to:
• Maintain connection to INESC-ID and reconnect with former colleagues;
• Share experiences and strengthen networking;
• Create new work networks and develop new projects;
• Get to know firsthand the latest research projects and results of INESC-ID;
• Be updated on trends in the area and the latest articles published in the area;
• Participate in exclusive events for INESC-ID Alumni;
• Take advantage of the resources and results of INESC-ID to continue professional and personal development;
• Celebrate the achievements of each and every one;
• Contribute to the integration of current early stage researchers in the market;
• Help and motivate current and future students;
• Leverage the common past for mutual support and development.
And we leave you with a challenge: Do you accept to be one of the speakers in one of the INESC-ID Alumni Talks and share your journey and experience? Send us an email to email@example.com.
Follow INESC-ID on Social Networks:
- Facebook: facebook.com/inesc.id.lisboa/
- Instagram: instagram.com/inescidlisboa/
- Twitter: twitter.com/InescID
- Linkedin: linkedin.com/company/inescid/