OLISSIPO Workshop: “Metabolism and mathematical models: Two for a tango”
The 3rd Edition of the workshop “Metabolism and mathematical models: Two for a tango” will take place online on November 14-15, 2023.
The topic of the workshop is metabolism in general. As in the previous cases, a special focus will be placed on parasitology. Besides an exploration of the biological, biochemical and biomedical aspects of metabolism, the workshop will also aim at presenting some of the mathematical modelling, algorithmic theory and software development that have become crucial to explore such aspects.
More details will soon be provided but initial information may be already found here.
- Barbara Bakker (Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Groningen, The Netherlands)
- Igor Cestari (Institute of Parasitology, McGill University, Montréal, Canada)
- Vassily Hatzimanikatis (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL), Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Steffen Klamt (Max Planck Institute for Dynamics of Complex Technical Systems, Magdeburg, Germany)
- Ina Koch (Goethe Universität, Frankfurt am Main, Germany)
- Laura-Isobel McCall (San Diego State University, US)
Besides the talks given by the above Keynote speakers, there will be two sessions, one per day, of 30 minutes each, dedicated to a discussion of some specific open questions. More details on these will be provided very soon.The workshop will take place in the afternoons, from 2pm to 5:30pm CET time.